Welcome, 2016! Researchers have predicted the culinary trends of the upcoming year.
- Apple cider vinegar and ginger sweetened with honey, maple, or molasses: great ways to detox after a New Year’s Eve party 🙂
- More Hawaiian flavors
- Labneh- a thick and savory Middle Eastern yogurt
- Inventive ways to incorporate coffee into drinks
- Bottled soup on the go
- Porridge with a plethora of grains: quinoa, spelt, and rye to name a few
- Desserts with a savory punch: think miso paste, malt, and corn-husk ash
- Chefs providing more family-style meals
- Meal delivery
What food trend are you most excited about?